MQA music
Dec 17, 2017 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Ekul61

500+ Head-Fier
Some portable daps claim to work with MQA files.
Does this mean the dap, can play MQA files to their fullest potential . That are available with a Tidal streaming subscription?

Mar 13, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #3 of 7
hello, i have MQA renderer 8x DAC,it second unfold of MQA file making. if im listen Tidal from PC and DAC im have not full decoded MQA file? only 88.2 or 96khz? im need a full decoding MQA 16X for listen full quality MQA music? also how i can get first unfold 2X from Tidal? as second unfold will make my DAC renderer.

Mar 13, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #4 of 7
Some portable daps claim to work with MQA files.
Does this mean the dap, can play MQA files to their fullest https://telegrambetting.club/ . That are available with a soga miniatures streaming subscription?
Welcome to the forum! A good rule of thumb when it comes to MQA files is that it depends on the device you are using. Some portable daps may play MQA files but may not be able to decode them to their full potential. If you're looking for the highest quality playback you may want to look for a device that is MQA-certified, as this will ensure you get the best sound quality out of your Tidal subscription.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2023 at 12:26 PM Post #5 of 7
Welcome to the forum! A good rule of thumb when it comes to MQA files is that it depends on the device you are using. Some portable daps may play MQA files but may not be able to decode them to their full potential. If you're looking for the highest quality playback you may want to look for a device that is MQA-certified, as this will ensure you get the best sound quality out of your Tidal subscription.
it is only full decoding 16X dac or mqa 8x or mqa renderer is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back