MP3 player or IEM?
Jul 19, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #4 of 8
I just mean that so far the reviews for the ultimate ear 500 aren't flattering and would probably be a downgrade from the scl3 rather than an upgrade. also the sony mp3 player is pretty good. If you want to discuss more about IEM a new post in portable headphone/ IEM section would get more responds.

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #5 of 8
My options in Canada are limited, I have targeted the UE because of availability and price range. I dont want to make a side ways move on my upgrade that is why I am asking those with knowledge on these matters. I see you have answered my query and I thank you. So I really should seek an upgrade on headphones/iems according to your opinion. Does anyone have a different opinion or should I go get better IEMS?

Jul 20, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #6 of 8
I think DAPs or IEMs either will imrove the sound quality but what's your budget please?.

Jul 20, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #8 of 8
On a side note I just changed the connector on my Sure iems with a new plug, I will share what my findings will be if anyone asks. Boy the wire on the Sure are ultra thin. I was getting static due to wear and tare on the gold plating. O.K. better source or better IEMs? anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back