MP3 Fm transmitter for the car?
Jul 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #16 of 19
Jul 8, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #17 of 19
Anyone else have anything to add before I just go with one?

Jul 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM Post #18 of 19
I recommend the ccrane fmt. It's got very high quality circuitry (schematic is at fcc.gov). i enjoyed it so much I bought two. It's quite large though but I put it under the car seat so it's out of sight.

Jul 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #19 of 19
I'm a little hesitant about the C. Crane for a few reasons. First is, like you said, the size. I want one that's pretty portable. The EzCube is one of the smallest, if not the smallest FM transmitter on the market that still performs really well (apparently). Second is the price. $70 is a little steep for me (I'm looking at about $40 for the EzCube). Third, I'm going to be using this in a car, and the fact that the included power adapter doesn't plug into a cigarette lighter isn't optimal (EzCube has the car charger and internal rechargeable battery). Last, some of the reviews I read said (and I know I can't always go by reviews, but) some people couldn't even get a usable signal beyond 10 feet, even with the (what seems to be necessary) hack to increase the power output. I appreciate the recommendation, but I think the EzCube is more suited for my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back