Moving headband padding on HD650
Feb 10, 2010 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Neil27

100+ Head-Fier
I have owned a pair of HD650's for around 5 months now, the other day I noticed the padding on the headband of them is sliding a bit from side to side. It doesnt affect the sound or comfort when wearing them, it's just a little annoying.

I have used these headphones very carefully and was wondering if this has happened to any other HD650 owners. And if there is any way to fix it. Would it be worth claiming under the warranty. or not?

Thanks. Neil.

Feb 10, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #2 of 8
I would definitely claim this under warranty.

Feb 10, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can move the headband padding by like 3mm or something tiny. It doesn't move on its own though.

You have the same problem as me there. It doesnt, but still, it's quite annoying. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote:

I would definitely claim this under warranty.

I dont even know if its worth going through the warranty. Are Sennheiser good with this kind of stuff?

Feb 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #5 of 8
Mine does it too. It's no big deal. I'd just leave it. If it gets really irritating, which it shouldn't because it doesn't move whilst on your head, just superglue it or something.

Feb 10, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #6 of 8
I'm pretty sure it's normal
smily_headphones1.gif

My HD580 does it too.

Feb 12, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #8 of 8
The movement should be very tiny - when you need to replace it, it slides out for easy replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back