Moving from Soundmagic PL50
Jan 14, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #16 of 19
Without reading through the thread, what about the Monster Turbine, I tried them for a week, the mid and highs can become somewhat recessed when there is a lot of bass going on, but the details are pretty decent and the bass is punchy.

Jan 14, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #17 of 19
^^This is why you should read through the thread before posting hehe

-------------
EDIT:
Oh and for the OP : without wanting to be a smartass, i would add an important nuance to joker's last post : when he says " i wouldnt recommend the cyclones" he means the cyclone pr1 pro and only those since they are the only ones he owns. I own neither the pr1 pro (for the moment) nor the pr2, but the cyclone pr2 are supposed to be "bass monsters" and would probably be a very good fit for your needs (if you can get them). Check the reviews.
EDIT2: yeah, now that i think of it, definitely check that pr2 review as the reviewer compares pl50 vs pr2 vs other bass IEMs for different musical genres.

Jan 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #18 of 19
wow thanks for the help daouda...appreciate the effort
smily_headphones1.gif

Read more on monster turbines...guess its not for me as mids are not great on it..

Read the review of pr2 and it seems a nice choice for my needs...

So it boils down to klipsch s4 and cyclone pr2..I don't think sibilance affects me...or could be i have not noticed it...whatever it is...its good for me
smily_headphones1.gif

What do you guys think...I want a PL-50 like sound with more bass...which one would be closesr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back