Moved threads still bumped
Oct 23, 2010 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

blackbird

100+ Head-Fier
I find it really frustrating that moved threads are continually bumped in its original forum. For example, one member made a post titled:

"I had no idea Camera (Canon DSLR) lenses were that expensive!"

in the Member's lounge, and a mod moved it over to the gearfi forum. However, whenever somebody posts in the thread, it is bumped both in the gear-fi forum and the member's lounge. This is very annoying, because it creates the problem where it seems that a thread exists in two places at the same time. The ideal solution would be to stop bumping the thread in the original forum after it has been moved, as with the old software.

Jan 8, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 2

blackbird said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find it really frustrating that moved threads are continually bumped in its original forum. For example, one member made a post titled:

"I had no idea Camera (Canon DSLR) lenses were that expensive!"

in the Member's lounge, and a mod moved it over to the gearfi forum. However, whenever somebody posts in the thread, it is bumped both in the gear-fi forum and the member's lounge. This is very annoying, because it creates the problem where it seems that a thread exists in two places at the same time. The ideal solution would be to stop bumping the thread in the original forum after it has been moved, as with the old software.

I cannot agree with you, The function is not so valuable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back