Move in with girlfriend or upgrade audio system?
Jul 27, 2008 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Patrick82

Banned
She wants me to move to her city (600 miles north) but then I would need to leave my audio system behind because: 1) She hates geeks. 2) Her violence results in damage to electronical devices.

But if I don't move to her I could afford to upgrade into a dCS Scarlatti system. What will I do?

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #2 of 9
Also, I have seen pictures of the Scarlatti system but I haven't seen pictures of my girlfriend. And she also said she is 47 years old but said she was "joking" a few minutes later. So that makes me a little uncomfortable because I don't know what I'm getting. But with the Scarlatti, I know I'm getting an improvement.

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #4 of 9
I've seen your girlfriend and she's... one manly fella.

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #5 of 9
Not seen her?
How can she be your girlfriend?

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #6 of 9
I highly recommend NOT moving in with your girl friend while she is your girl friend. If you two ever get married then you should.

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #7 of 9
Pat's girlfriend is apparently an underage hello kitty fan he met online. I think he shot her parents.

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:49 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pat's girlfriend is apparently an underage hello kitty fan he met online. I think he shot her parents.

that's the same girl I've been talking to!!
severely underage I might add
wink.gif

Jul 27, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #9 of 9
No, the "underage girl" you were talking to was redshifter. When he gets drunk, he seduces lonely Canadians online hoping to satisfy his carnal urges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back