Motorcyclist wants: 1) Great Sound 2) Not to be killed
Jun 16, 2005 at 6:44 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick B
Hey Catscratch, thanks for the reply. I just googled the UM2s. Not many places carry them, and they all stand at $329, plus shipping. Definitely out of my comfort level. Time to re-evaluate the EM3s. BTW, if anyone knows of anyone wanting to sell used UM2s, please let me know. Thanks.

Nick B

Nick,

It has been my experience that Google (or Froogle) doesn't always return the lowest price. I think there are better ways to find the lowest price, but that's only been my experience...YMMV.

The UM2s can definitely be had for less than $329 + shipping. I bought mine on eBay for $280 shipped, and they were brand new still wrapped in plastic. That's a considerable difference!

Jun 16, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #17 of 17
Imyourzero, you were right as rain. After rolling up my sleeves, I was able to find a much better price on the UM2s, and pulled the trigger. I'm so glad I'm going with a dual driver!

I read quite a few comments regarding how the UM2s really shine with triflanges. Where would be the best place to order some? Again, thank you all for your tremendous help.

Nick B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back