Mother’s Day Sale! | Our Queens Of Sound
May 8, 2023 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
1683529012355.png

Welcome Message from Eros – Greek God of Love

Welcome, dear friend, to our space of love and connection. As you enter here, may my arrows guide you toward a deeper understanding of love, connection, and music.

Mother's Day celebrates the profound love between mothers and their loved ones and expresses gratitude for their strength, compassion, and devotion. Like Gaea who protects and cares for the earth, and Cleopatra who balances being a warrior with caring for her children. Let's show our appreciation for the amazing mothers in our lives through acts of kindness and affection.

To kick start the celebration, I would like to present the first promotion, a Special Love Bundle from me to you - Eros S and the Portable Carrying case.

Bundle Promotions
1683529052185.png

Promo #1: Free Portable Carrying Case with every Eros S purchase.

Eros S

I, Eros, have an unwavering passion to spread love. With my immense love, I readily strike at hearts with great accuracy, converting all beings to my followers.

Eros S is Effect Audio’s hybrid cable that consists of both Pure Copper and Silver Litz properties. Tune in with your favorite music while enjoying the strong, warm bass kick that opens to a transparent sound with a wider soundstage. Enjoy the best of both worlds with Eros S.

Both Eros S and Mother’s Day represent the concept of love and appreciation from families to all mothers for their hard work and devotion.

Eros S is ready to make you fall in love with your favorite music tracks all over again.

Get your Special Love Bundle Eros S and Portable Carrying Cases Now!

Special Love Bundle Price: $299

MSRP: $378

Price Discounts

I am pleased to offer you not just one, but two more promotions on top of this lovely bundle.

1683529087748.png

Promo #2: 20% off Gaea

Gaea

Gaea was a collaboration project with Elysian Acoustic Labs. The Gaea is inspired by the Greek goddess of the planet Earth. She is an encompassing being, a mother of all life. In control of all 4 elements of nature, she creates bliss wherever she goes.

Gaea has a unique maple wood and resin design, and it is unique to each Gaea. Its finely tuned factors highlight the clarity and precision of female vocals and instruments while maintaining a romantically emotional, velvety, and auditory experience.

Gaea was known as the mother of all life. Many see her as a symbol of a maternal figure. Just like how mothers play an important part in our lives, Gaea was crucial in creating and upbringing life on Earth. By getting inspiration from the goddess of planet Earth to incorporate into our Gaea’s earphones, both Gaea and Mother’s Day represent a deep respect for all mothers’ devotion and love to their families.

Get your 20% discount off Gaea Now!

Promotion Price: $1,039.20

MSRP: $1,299
1683529113154.png
Promo #3: 20% off Cleopatra II Octa

Cleopatra II OCTA

No one eliminates elegance like the renowned Egyptian Queen Cleopatra did in the history of ancient Egypt.

Cleopatra II's distinctive dual geometric cable structure captures the weight and richness of an analog sound while showing exceptional clarity. Its low-mid performance is improved and sounds more natural and less aggressive.

Cleopatra was renowned for her brilliance, education, and attractiveness. In addition to her political savvy and charisma, she was known for being a devoted mother who deeply cares for her children. As a mother figure, her affection for her kids shows the value of maternal love and the profound influence moms can have on their children and society.

By getting inspiration from the Egyptian Queen to incorporate Cleopatra II OCTA cable, Cleopatra and Mother’s Day represent a deep respect for all mothers’ hard work and efforts to care for their loved ones.

Get your 20% discount off Cleopatra II Octa Now!

Promotion Price: $1,279.20

MSRP: $1,599

Closing Statement

Effect Audio and I, Eros wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers out there, and may we continue to celebrate and honor the profound love that they bring into our lives.

Here is a list of songs that I bestow on you to enjoy on Mother’s Day.

Mother’s Day Playlist

• Dear Mama by Tupac Shakur.
  • Mama by Spice Girls.
  • The Best Day by Taylor Swift.
  • Mama Said" by Lukas Graham.
  • A Song for Mama by Boyz II Men.
  • I'll Always Love My Mama by The Intruders.
  • Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood.
  • Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
  • You Raise Me Up by
  • Mama Liked The Roses" by Elvis Presley.

Which song is your favourite? Share in the comments below!

< Rebirth: Cycle >

Coming Soon

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
May 8, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #2 of 7
1683529012355.png

Welcome Message from Eros – Greek God of Love

Welcome, dear friend, to our space of love and connection. As you enter here, may my arrows guide you toward a deeper understanding of love, connection, and music.

Mother's Day celebrates the profound love between mothers and their loved ones and expresses gratitude for their strength, compassion, and devotion. Like Gaea who protects and cares for the earth, and Cleopatra who balances being a warrior with caring for her children. Let's show our appreciation for the amazing mothers in our lives through acts of kindness and affection.

To kick start the celebration, I would like to present the first promotion, a Special Love Bundle from me to you - Eros S and the Portable Carrying case.

Bundle Promotions
1683529052185.png

Promo #1: Free Portable Carrying Case with every Eros S purchase.

Eros S

I, Eros, have an unwavering passion to spread love. With my immense love, I readily strike at hearts with great accuracy, converting all beings to my followers.

Eros S is Effect Audio’s hybrid cable that consists of both Pure Copper and Silver Litz properties. Tune in with your favorite music while enjoying the strong, warm bass kick that opens to a transparent sound with a wider soundstage. Enjoy the best of both worlds with Eros S.

Both Eros S and Mother’s Day represent the concept of love and appreciation from families to all mothers for their hard work and devotion.

Eros S is ready to make you fall in love with your favorite music tracks all over again.

Get your Special Love Bundle Eros S and Portable Carrying Cases Now!

Special Love Bundle Price: $299

MSRP: $378

Price Discounts

I am pleased to offer you not just one, but two more promotions on top of this lovely bundle.

1683529087748.png

Promo #2: 20% off Gaea

Gaea

Gaea was a collaboration project with Elysian Acoustic Labs. The Gaea is inspired by the Greek goddess of the planet Earth. She is an encompassing being, a mother of all life. In control of all 4 elements of nature, she creates bliss wherever she goes.

Gaea has a unique maple wood and resin design, and it is unique to each Gaea. Its finely tuned factors highlight the clarity and precision of female vocals and instruments while maintaining a romantically emotional, velvety, and auditory experience.

Gaea was known as the mother of all life. Many see her as a symbol of a maternal figure. Just like how mothers play an important part in our lives, Gaea was crucial in creating and upbringing life on Earth. By getting inspiration from the goddess of planet Earth to incorporate into our Gaea’s earphones, both Gaea and Mother’s Day represent a deep respect for all mothers’ devotion and love to their families.

Get your 20% discount off Gaea Now!

Promotion Price: $1,039.20

MSRP: $1,299
1683529113154.png
Promo #3: 20% off Cleopatra II Octa

Cleopatra II OCTA

No one eliminates elegance like the renowned Egyptian Queen Cleopatra did in the history of ancient Egypt.

Cleopatra II's distinctive dual geometric cable structure captures the weight and richness of an analog sound while showing exceptional clarity. Its low-mid performance is improved and sounds more natural and less aggressive.

Cleopatra was renowned for her brilliance, education, and attractiveness. In addition to her political savvy and charisma, she was known for being a devoted mother who deeply cares for her children. As a mother figure, her affection for her kids shows the value of maternal love and the profound influence moms can have on their children and society.

By getting inspiration from the Egyptian Queen to incorporate Cleopatra II OCTA cable, Cleopatra and Mother’s Day represent a deep respect for all mothers’ hard work and efforts to care for their loved ones.

Get your 20% discount off Cleopatra II Octa Now!

Promotion Price: $1,279.20

MSRP: $1,599

Closing Statement

Effect Audio and I, Eros wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers out there, and may we continue to celebrate and honor the profound love that they bring into our lives.

Here is a list of songs that I bestow on you to enjoy on Mother’s Day.

Mother’s Day Playlist

• Dear Mama by Tupac Shakur.
  • Mama by Spice Girls.
  • The Best Day by Taylor Swift.
  • Mama Said" by Lukas Graham.
  • A Song for Mama by Boyz II Men.
  • I'll Always Love My Mama by The Intruders.
  • Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood.
  • Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
  • You Raise Me Up by
  • Mama Liked The Roses" by Elvis Presley.

Which song is your favourite? Share in the comments below!

< Rebirth: Cycle >

Coming Soon

You forgot the only mother song that matters:

May 8, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #3 of 7
I'll vouch for the Cleo Octa, it remains one of my two favorite cables, great sale!

May 8, 2023 at 6:44 PM Post #4 of 7
I placed an Eros S order 2 days back. Hope you guys include the case if the order hasn't shipped already! :L3000:

May 8, 2023 at 11:38 PM Post #5 of 7
I placed an Eros S order 2 days back. Hope you guys include the case if the order hasn't shipped already! :L3000:
Hi @Rolu ! Don't worry about that. Send our friendly service team an email to info@effectaudio.com
I'm sure they will do something for you 😉

- Jordon

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back