Most times you ever returned headphones
Jun 28, 2005 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

meesha

100+ Head-Fier
Just curious...I already returned one pair to guitar center, only to be given a pair of worse ones. They are seriously gonna kick my ass when I go in there this time since they gave me such a hard time the first time. Please tell me I am not the only one...(pair of dt770 in case you wondering).

Jun 28, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #2 of 7
don't know if this counts, but i've received 5 pairs of stock ipod buds from apple because i kept telling them that they kept blowing out (which they did)...funny thing is that they never asked me to send back any of the pairs, even funnier is that i never used the buds more than five minutes until i blew them out...i didnt really care because i have some ex51's that im using...guess i just figured if i paid for apple care, i might as well take advantage of it...lol

Jun 28, 2005 at 3:08 AM Post #4 of 7
Ive never returned, I resell. I'd rather sell an item for ~$20 less, and make someone happy than forcing a store to take a loss. Now if I had a defective pair, that would be different.

Jun 28, 2005 at 3:13 AM Post #5 of 7
My ps-1's went through 7 drivers before getting 2 matched and working at the same time..

Biggie.

Jun 28, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Ive never returned, I resell. I'd rather sell an item for ~$20 less, and make someone happy than forcing a store to take a loss. Now if I had a defective pair, that would be different.

yeah, I know, its not the stores fault that you don't like it.

Jun 28, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #7 of 7
The top end gets all warbly when played at high volumes...does that qualify as a problem? Don't get me wrong..I DREAD having to deal with the salesman when returning a product. Having to explain yourself and such...I would much rather keep the headphones...but in another sense I think I may be uber picky, especially when it comes to headphones...another curse of the head-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back