Most listened-to rock band shoot-out - qualifying round (VOTE NOW)
Jun 23, 2008 at 4:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

rgoodnight

Head-Fier
What rock band do you listen to the most (with your cans or otherwise)? What band's LPs or CDs are regulars in your turntable or CD player (or MP3 player)?

For me that's Led Zeppelin. ~30 years after Physical Graffiti was released, it's still on my turntable on a regular basis (along with most of their other albums). Can't get enough of LZ, and I'm still not tired of them.

I'd love to know what bands have the same effect on other people, so I thought it would be fun to do a shoot-out of the rock band that people listen to the most.

We'll have a qualifying round where everyone is free to add their favorites, then we'll have a round of 16, then 8, 4, 2 then crown the most listened to band champion.

You should NOT vote for the best or most influential band, simply the one whose records you play more than any others.

Vote for your favorite or add it to the list if it's not there already (click on the "Add another choice" button and follow the instructions - it's easy and there's no registration required - but there's a limit of 100 bands). I started the list of with 6 of the bands I most often play.

Let's have some fun with this ...

[size=large]Go here to vote for, or add, your favorite[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back