Most Hideous Voice in Music History?
Nov 13, 2005 at 9:46 PM Post #16 of 46
No offense, but those two listed choices are so wrong. There are many singers nowadays who have albums out yet can barely carry a tune...

Nov 13, 2005 at 11:14 PM Post #19 of 46
Dave Mustaine: Megadeth

as Much as I love the guys Guitar work and songwriting skills I find his vocal ability Humerous, Im sure he knows it and plays up to it..

Kind of adds to the music in a way

Nov 14, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #21 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom
What?? Louis Armstrong?? Have you listened to "What a Wonderful World" lately? I think that the consensus here is dead on...

Ditto.

I would almost agree with Tiny Tim, but then, I couldn't begin to imagine any other way to sing Tiptoe Through the Tulips...

Nov 14, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #22 of 46
Calvin Johnson from Beat Happening and The Halo Benders.
confused.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #23 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
Am i the only old man here? Tiny Tim (yea, top that)

I am glad to see my choice (Tiny Tim) was chosen by someone. Louis Armstrong should be stricken from the poll. Sorry, but Mr. Armstrong's voice suits the music, genre, my taste, and remains "classic" in every sense of the word.

Nov 14, 2005 at 2:36 AM Post #25 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by charles M
Two words ; Joe Cocker

OHHH I GET BYYYYYYYYYY WITH A LIL HELP FROM MY FRIENDS *falls over* FRIENDS *spazzes out* FRIENDS *rolls around* FRIENDS *explodes*

Nov 14, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #26 of 46
No matter how hard I try, I will never understand how people listen to Dylan.
He sounds like a cow being tortured.
Dont ask me where I came up with that.

Nov 14, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #29 of 46
Louis Armstrong has a beautiful voice imho, doesn't matter how raspy. The sound coming out of his voice is very pleasant to listen to. Just now the sound of "What did I do to be so black and blue" is playing in my memory, wonderful...

AC/DC's singer, now that is one horrible and ugly voice
tongue.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #30 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by joelongwood
Nice pick, Tom.
biggrin.gif

if you are going to defend Armstrong and Dylan you have to defend Yoko Ono, too; her music was innovative and cutting edge, and her vocalizations fit perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back