Most epic internet scam revenge ever!!
Feb 14, 2008 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 70

Hey_Its_Cole

100+ Head-Fier
This was linked to a forum I am active on and I know you guys will love it.

SVTPerformance

It has had over 50,000 views in around 4 days, you may have to register now to view it. I did not but some are reporting that they had to register.

Basically, a forum member sold this guy a cell phone and never got payment. The scamer's NJ drivers license, Social, Nam/DOB all got posted. They found his myspace account and posted pictures of him, one of the forum member lives a few blocks away and posted pictures of his house, car etc. There is a whole lot more and the thread is definitely worth the lengthy read (just over 20 pages now).

The thread is truly Epic!

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #3 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need a login to see it...

Yea, I finally had to register. It is definitely worth it and pretty painless (took less than 2 minutes). The thread has over 60,000 views now and is 26 pages and growing.

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #4 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey_Its_Cole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Basically, a forum member sold this guy a cell phone and never got payment.

I'll admit, that's pretty bad.

Quote:

The scamer's NJ drivers license, Social, Nam/DOB all got posted. They found his myspace account and posted pictures of him, one of the forum member lives a few blocks away and posted pictures of his house, car etc.
The thread is truly Epic!

But this just takes the cake. These people had no right to post any of this information, especially not pictures of the man's house and car. What if he is put in danger because of their actions? The punishment should always fit the crime, and some things should remain private between the parties involved.

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 70
Owned.gif

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #9 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by rwest1389 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
I have no sympathy for that guy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey_Its_Cole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree. You get what coming to you when you rip people off.

I agree that the man deserves no sympathy and that ripping people off like this is a big no-no, but I really have to go with PiccoloNamek on this. Posting personal stuff like his Driver's license, social security number, etc is a really uncool thing to do and posting pics of his car and house, etc is a bit dangerous too. One of the forum viewers/posters could use that information and take things a bit too far and that would unravel into a huge mess.

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #11 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree that the man deserves no sympathy and that ripping people off like this is a big no-no, but I really have to go with PiccoloNamek on this. Posting personal stuff like his Driver's license, social security number, etc is a really uncool thing to do and posting pics of his car and house, etc is a bit dangerous too. One of the forum viewers/posters could use that information and take things a bit too far and that would unravel into a huge mess.

Just so you know, It was posted but taken down by the mods.

Feb 15, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #15 of 70
Is this more epic than the pedophile thread on that car forum a few weeks ago? If so, I might have to register
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back