Most comfortable Headphones with a Microphone for around $100?
Dec 16, 2007 at 11:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

KillerTree

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for some huge around the ear or however you call it headphones with a mic for around $100. I've searched the internet and can't find any at that price!

Think of these http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...8L._SS500_.jpg

but with a mic.

And by those I mean the comfort not the quality.

All the mic headphones are those little tiny headphones that just press on the ear and are not that comfortable and have no base.

Dec 16, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by SBD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're thinking of a headset. Or if you're thinking of a mic built in the wire, you'll have to buy a separate adapter to plug into.

Yeah I think I am thinking of a headset. But what do you mean by mic built in the wire?

Dec 17, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #7 of 7
I recently was looking for the same: I ended up with AD-700s with a Logitech mic.

The built in mic just isn't worth it IMHO, I have a bucket of old headsets now. I never saw myself with a separate mic and cans, but you have so much more control over picking headphones that meet your price/comfort/quality requirements than with a headset. The quality of the mic's that are tacked on can be easily matched by a seperate desk or clip on mic.

Sennhesier PC150 is a decent headset its fairly comfortable but its a budget item and the build quality is reflected in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back