More trance similar to Armin van Buuren's ....
Jun 21, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #16 of 18
Great list Plonter couple of the songs i have but the rest is exactly my taste! I wish there is an easier way for us to sample tracks.
I'll share some songs embed in youtube for ease of sampling skip through the songs and give them a chance some of the beginning are not great

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
Great list Plonter couple of the songs i have but the rest is exactly my taste! I wish there is an easier way for us to sample tracks.
I'll share some songs embed in youtube for ease of sampling skip through the songs and give them a chance some of the beginning are not great

glad you like those tracks..I have a lot more great ones to post but the list will just be too long so i gave a taste.   i am glad this thread has come alive again
beerchug.gif
  uplifting trance is one of my main music preferences since always.    
if you look enough there are alot of ways to audition tracks on the net
wink_face.gif
   and you can buy them afterwards from juno downloads or other distributer in lossless or mp3.     juno has a very big electronic music database with new and classic tracks alike, you can listen to a very small part of the track through their site,but it is very short part indeed.
I recentely bought two cd's from armada.   armada trance 8 (i found armada trance series to be very nice) and trance legends- a very nice double cd collection of uplifting trance classics like airwave,saltwater,escape (by airbase) and more.

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #18 of 18
this is a relatively new track by burren and remixed by (The awsome) alex morph.   listen to the emotion part in the middle with the male vocals.  very nice tune in general.

armada has a very nice site for testing new tracks.  they have an online player with a relatively long part of the track for listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back