More female singers like Carmen Cuesta-Loeb?
Oct 30, 2008 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

johnation33

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone know of any more female singers with a similar voice like Carmen Cuesta-Loeb? I've fallen in love with her voice its amazingly good even with the poor sample bitrate i get from itunes

Oct 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Funnily enough I happen to know a singer whose name is Carme (Carmen in Catalan) Cuesta. We went to the same High School, and now she's a quite known jazz singer in Barcelona. Not the same girl though, you can check the "other" Carmen Cuesta at her Myspace site

Not that their voices sound alike, but you might enjoy her anyway.

There's another Spanish singer named Anna Luna who has a wonderful voice and singing. You may like to pay a visit to her Myspace. Listen to "Mediterraneo", I specially love her singing on that one.

Oct 31, 2008 at 5:21 AM Post #3 of 3
The only one that pops into my head right now is Kevyn Lettau. BTW, Carmen has released four CD's. The only one available through Amazon and the like, I believe, is One Kiss. She's released three more on an European (German, I believe) label.

Her "Daydream" CD is one of my all-time favorites, both musically and sonically. It's one of my reference CD's.

Glad to hear someone else loves her voice, and her music.

You can get her other releases from her web site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back