Moon Audio...
Mar 10, 2006 at 10:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Geoff Rymer

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone who has dealt with Drew could give me an idea of how long he usually takes to respond to an email...is MA just him? It's been a couple of days since I sent him an email. If so I suppose he could be out of town at the moment, I don't want to pester him unnecessarily but I'm just really excited about ordering and thus receiving one of his cables to go with the PA2V2 I just ordered...
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #3 of 6
Drew usually gets back to me within a day. I just got a Black Dragon mini to min and it is sweet. He is worth waiting for IMO.

Mar 10, 2006 at 2:34 PM Post #4 of 6
Drew is a great guy to deal with. He's very responsive and the turnaround on the cables are very quick. You might want to shoot him another email or call just in case the last one got lost in the shuffle for some reason.

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:17 PM Post #5 of 6
He responds within a day. he is a good guy to deal with. I bought my Blue dragon cable from him. the whole transaction from order to delivery took 8 days

Mar 11, 2006 at 11:22 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks guys, I sent Drew another email and he got right back to me. Just ordered my cable!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back