Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Oct 12, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #151 of 184
  Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.

I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
* You MUST register on Facebook and LIKE Moon Audio to be entered to win...this is the ONLY way the contest can be run as it stores all the user information in the widget for us. 

Yeah I posted about that on my first post in this thread.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #152 of 184
I have the same problem as well. Hope that Moon Audio will do a random draw base on the data of this thread or facebook messages instead of facebook apps, since the requirement is having a pic in this threads, and Moon Audio can cross check the prefences with their facebook like databse later.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #153 of 184
My AKG K550
k550.jpg

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #155 of 184
Hmm, all this talk about the facebook thing not working out has got me a bit nervous I may not have done the form thing correctly.

This is what you guys see after successfully completing it, right?

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #158 of 184
  Hmm, all this talk about the facebook thing not working out has got me a bit nervous I may not have done the form thing correctly.

This is what you guys see after successfully completing it, right?

That is what I saw after clicking the link on their page to sign up. I never actually signed anything though because no form showed up no matter what I did. All I got was this.

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #159 of 184
I think it's all good guys.  You 'like' the page and you get a "Thank you" confirmation.  Then it says enter the sweepstakes below which means use pic in this thread.  I did just try to enter the sweepstakes using Safari and was not logged into Facebook.  I could see the form by scrolling to the bottom.  There is link before you start entering your info so that you can log into your account rather than filling out the form.  If you are already logged into facebook you don't need to fill out the form.  All good guys.  I entered the contest a while ago and even going through the process again didn't get logged into my FB activity feed.

Oct 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #160 of 184
  You guys are getting a form? Could you please take a screenshot? No matter how many times I like or unlike, or refresh the page, I don't see any form 
confused.gif
 I've tried 3 different browsers: IE, Chrome, and Firefox

I never got a form.  All I did was like them on Facebook, then post a pic on their Head-Fi thread.  That's all, it seems, we were asked to do.  If there was any form to complete, I didn't see one.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #162 of 184
So who won?

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #164 of 184
My mistake. I thought it was 12:30 :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back