Moola.com
Apr 5, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #21 of 75
i have 3 invites; first come first serve. i need to sleep soon so i'll send out tomorrow. got to a few bucks so far, haven't lost yet. people are really bad at the gold rush game, it's pretty easy to trick them. just do your lowest first, then your second highest, and then you win as long as they don't have the same idea.

if i'm patient i can see myself getting up to about $1000 on this, which would match how many ipods i've gotten from freeipod.com lol... if i do get lucky i will donate $100 to a contributing membership at head-fi and the rest to gear! IF i get lucky though, not much skill involved in these games. i think those of you with full-time jobs will make much more money from that than this. on the other hand, i am 14 years old and no one will hire me, and i don't wanna work in fast food because it's smelly and i hate getting treated like dirt. so this is a nice little timewaster while doing homework and listening to music. thanks for the invite, i'll be sure to pass on the love.

Apr 5, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #22 of 75
I would love an invite!
Thanks

Apr 5, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #23 of 75
I have a ton of invites to give out. Just pm me your email address. I've won over $100 from moola.

My original head-fi moola thread was deleted by the mods so I'm not sure how long this one will last.

Biggie.

Apr 5, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #28 of 75
Not exactly sure what this is, but it looks interesting, so I'll take an invite too.

donovan1983@gmail.com

Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 6:22 PM Post #30 of 75
Thanks to whomever sent me an invite. Of course that means I've now got 3 to give away, too, so feel free to email me about an invite. I may not get around to them til tonight, though, since I'm about to head to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back