Montreal mini-meet: SUNDAY, MARCH 16 2008
Mar 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM Post #122 of 184
Hey guys,

I can only make it there for around noon, but I'll stay as long as we can keep it goin.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 16, 2008 at 7:22 AM Post #123 of 184
2 things:

1- I need some 9V batteries. Can anyone bring some?

2- I'll have some headphones for sale. Bring your checker (chéquier) if you're interested in some vintage Grado.

3h25 here, still in Sherbrooke
frown.gif
will have to drive to Laval then to Longueuil tomorrow. Ouch.

Mar 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM Post #124 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by larryminator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1- I need some 9V batteries. Can anyone bring some?

I think I have some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larryminator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2- I'll have some headphones for sale. Bring your checker (chéquier) if you're interested in some vintage Grado.

Bitch
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM Post #126 of 184
I dunno if you guys have net access there but I'm on my way from downtown now...

I forgot that I had to copy music from my server to my laptop. :$

Mar 17, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #128 of 184
That was fun...
smily_headphones1.gif
I was personally most blown away by the HD600 and the KSC75's. That and how bad my SR-325i's really suck.

Thanks for making it happen! Anyone going to post pics?

Mar 17, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #129 of 184
I was pretty blown away by the KSC75's and the 325's for how good they sounded for their relative price and very much liked the HP1000 and PS1.

This makes me a grado fan doesnt it lol

Mar 24, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #131 of 184
So would we like to start setting up a date for the next one? That way we can ensure a better date and place. Plus if it takes us another 6 months... it wont be terrible,
smily_headphones1.gif

I say end of April, a month and a half is good time. Let me know if anyone would be up for that.

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #132 of 184
That sounds good to me. I might be working no matter what day it is (work every other day kind of) but I'll be bringing whatever little material I'll have! (It still won't be much!)

But as mentionned previously in the impression thread it'd be interesting to have more sources available if we're going to have more people
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 24, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #134 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by Khanate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sounds good to me. I might be working no matter what day it is (work every other day kind of) but I'll be bringing whatever little material I'll have! (It still won't be much!)

But as mentionned previously in the impression thread it'd be interesting to have more sources available if we're going to have more people
smily_headphones1.gif

I can bring my Laptop and also a Sony CD Player. Laptop isn't much great. Just a stock Macbook Pro. But the Sony CD Player is nice. Also if anyone is getting any of the new Predators or the other mini-DAC/Amps, they would be good for the laptop. I could try to bring two.

Mar 27, 2008 at 4:10 AM Post #135 of 184
I wish I had paid attention to this sub forum more in the recent past.I could have come,and would have brought quite a bit of gear as well.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back