Montreal meet
Jan 25, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #76 of 88
Ok guys, I've had a very interesting talk with the SSI guy today, and here is what came up from it:

- First of all, he was still very interested in having us at the show. Always good news.

- He went to the last RMAF, and had a good experience of the head-fi /canjam room that was there, and he said he wanted our room to be more like it this year.

- He said he would like us to have the meet made in a more interactive way to really be a part of the whole expo more than just being a meet between us with people coming by during the day.

- The room he is thinking about putting us in should look like the one at RMAF: big room with a lot of tables to put our gear and some demo gear from sponsors if we can get some (and he was very confident that we could get some since the headfi room at RMAF was one of the most popular in his opînion), and that he would also try to get a room that would be a bit further away from the loudest ones in order to have the quietest listening environment possible. That's extremely kind of him. He said he was going to try to find the room he would put us in this week, and tell me when it would be chosen.

These are extremely good news, but since he hasnt confirmed we would have a room for sure, I'll wait until he confirms to create a new thread for the meet.

Jan 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #77 of 88
Sounds good.

As expected I have nothing new to show this year, so I look forward hearing what you guys are bringing that I haven't heard yet
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #78 of 88
Nice: very nice. I take it that we won't have to pay the $4000?

I really need to get cracking with repairs to my beta22: I MUST have it ready for the show or else I will lose nearly all of my honour. AND we won't be able to compare mine to LeMat's.
smile.gif

Jan 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #79 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by pompon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Te le montes-tu en balancé ? J'ai un copain à moi qui s'en monte un 4 canaux. J'ai hâte d'entendre des HD650 recablé equinox sur un B22 balancé!
Déjà sur le 3 canaux c'était déjà très bien.

Au risque de décevoir, non... single ended avec active ground. Je pourrais toujours rajouter une carte plus tard mais j'avoue que pour l'instant, je n'ai pas envie de me lancer dans un recablage massif des mes casques. Je vais déja voir comment ils sonnent avec un b22...surtout ceux à faibles impédances.

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #81 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Papomaster, as-tu eu des news des gens du FSI ?

Si le show se concrétise, je vais m'arranger pour passer une journée avec vous autres et je vais probablement pouvoir vous apporter quelques surprises.
wink.gif

Une surprise balancée?
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:07 AM Post #84 of 88
Le gars du SSI m'a semi-confirmé qu'il nous avait trouvé une pièce, le salon fontaine E, mais m'a quand même dit qu'il aurait plus d'infos cette semaine. On peut cependant s'attendre à une confirmation puisqu'il m'a demandé de lui donner une date pour qu'on se rencontre pour parler d'organisation.

ON VA AU SSI !!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:42 AM Post #86 of 88
Avez-vous envisagé cette année de demander des "loaner" à RSA et Woo Audio ?

Je ne détesterais pas réentendre un HE90 ou entendre un B52, A10 ou un Woo WES, WA22.

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #87 of 88
Bonne idée pour les loaner, de mon côté je vais essayer de voir avec JH Audio comme je l'avais dit si on peut avoir la version demo des JH13. J'aimerais vraiment avoir vos commentaires sur ces petites bêtes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back