Montreal, Canada - Anyone interested in a meet?
Jan 21, 2006 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

AndyRx7

100+ Head-Fier
I notice that there's a few headfiers from Montreal - is anyone interested in meeting up sometime, preferably in the downtown-ish area?

Cheers,

Andy

Apr 4, 2006 at 1:47 AM Post #2 of 12
Reporting in for West Island
580smile.gif

I'm just getting into this hobby and would love to see some new faces and equipment. Not to mention learn more! Surely there are more than a handful of us here?

Sep 18, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #5 of 12
Anyone in montreal have a normal bias stax amp? I just got myself some sigmas but can't try them cause i only have a pro bias amp. I'm waiting to get my mcalister but it's still not ready.

Sep 27, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #6 of 12
East end here! Count me in for a meet! I've only got my ears to show for now... looking to decided between D-Jay, iM716, UM1 or UE S.f5 pro....

Just let me know 24 hours befor so I can clean the old ear canal
biggrin.gif

PS: I f you guys want to have a hairiest ear contest after the meet... looser pay the beer?!?

WARNING to all 20-somenthings: the thinner the hair line, the thicker the ear bush!!!

Sep 28, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #7 of 12
I'm in! I live off St Laurent, so, anywhere downtown is easily accesible for me! Just tell me where and when. Don't have that much interesting gear to show off though
cool.gif

Nov 19, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #12 of 12
I didnt realize so many lived in Montreal. Anyone got a pair of UM2s. I'd love to try them out. I'm willing to share my Powerbook... with a Total Bithead plus some Etys and the Grado HF-1. Do I hear American Thanksgiving Meet coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back