Monster Turbines Pro Gold Warranty Question
Feb 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ChristmaSFnatic

100+ Head-Fier
I read in an Amazon review that it offers a onetime lifetime warranty. Does this mean you can only have it replaced once but with no time limit when? I always thought you can have it changed forever and ever.

Feb 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #2 of 7
The onetime replacement I believe is if its your fault...like you accidentally severe the cable, run over them (I don't know..) or damage them through something stupid of your own doing. I don't think there's a timelimit on it - just keep your receipt and call monster if anything, whenever happens. I believe there's also an unlimited lifetime warranty against defects. When i had to use the warranty (driver flex) the guy said it wasn't the "one time replacement" deal and to call them again if anything ever happens...that if the new pair died from driver flex they would replace it as well, however much as needed. I'm positive that's it, ill check they box later and post if its different. They have one of the best warranties in the iem world..

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #4 of 7

THANKS! My problem though is I read some people sending in their Turbines but for months its not replaced cuz theres no stock. Bummer...

I can't speak of that (because its not what I experienced), but I read that thread too and was surprised by people not calling. I've heard of monster going out of their way and offering upgrades etc if something like that came up, and the person called. Otherwise you're just one in probably hundreds of daily emails..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back