Monster Turbine Serial NUmber?
Jan 3, 2011 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ulumanati

New Head-Fier
I've searched far and low for an answer. I just bought a set of the regular Monster Turbines from Best Buy but I wasn't able to find a serial number anywhere on the headphones. How would Monster be able to accurately repair or verify my headphones when I send them in for repairs (if it ever needs it), is it simply by the serial number they scan on the outside of the box such as a barcode?? Thanks for any help!

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
How would Monster be able to accurately repair or verify my headphones when I send them in for repairs (if it ever needs it), is it simply by the serial number they scan on the outside of the box such as a barcode?? Thanks for any help!

They just need a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.  they dont even ask for the box. When I sent my turbines in to be replaced, all i had to do was send it in an envelop with a copy of the receipt and its case.

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #3 of 7
When you say a copy of the receipt and it's case do you mean the leather stitched one, or which??

Quote:
Quote:
How would Monster be able to accurately repair or verify my headphones when I send them in for repairs (if it ever needs it), is it simply by the serial number they scan on the outside of the box such as a barcode?? Thanks for any help!

They just need a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.  they dont even ask for the box. When I sent my turbines in to be replaced, all i had to do was send it in an envelop with a copy of the receipt and its case.

Jan 4, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #4 of 7
Yeah, the leather one, or both of them if you also received the felt one.

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #5 of 7
I sent my Turbines in for repairs 3 times and I kept the case each time..
redface.gif

Needless to say, I have a pretty sizable collection of the Turbine cases.

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #7 of 7
Really? Damn. Monster made me send the case in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back