Monster Turbine Replacement
Jul 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

FordGT

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair of Turbine's a few months ago and that pair started losing bass in the left speaker. I RMA'd them to Monster four weeks ago and now this pair has the same problem with the missing bass/tiny sound. It seems to be driver flex but I cannot get it to pop back. I have tried a variety of tips including blowing into the earbud and even sucking the air out of it.

$94 down the drain. Thank you Monster!

Anyway, I think it's time to move on and I'm looking for earphones that come close to the Turbines in terms of sound. I like a decent amount of bass but clarity is also important. My budget is around $80-$100.

Any advice is appreciated as I'm kind of lost!

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 13
Just get your turbines replaced again. No big deal.

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #3 of 13
You can get your headphones replaced through warranty. 

Jul 12, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #4 of 13
I could, but they will just go bad. My Turbine's are what I use at my desk at home so they never move from there. They were never dropped or misused in any way since they just sit there when not in use. I even made sure to gently remove them so this issue wouldn't happen and it did anyway! Nothing but junk.

Jul 12, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #5 of 13

Are you really not going to replace he pair?  That's idiotic.  Call them up and get a replacement.

Quote:
I could, but they will just go bad. My Turbine's are what I use at my desk at home so they never move from there. They were never dropped or misused in any way since they just sit there when not in use. I even made sure to gently remove them so this issue wouldn't happen and it did anyway! Nothing but junk.

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #7 of 13
i got the $50 turbines from the amazon sale.  they started to malfunction after about 10 months. one call was all it took. they asked me to send them the damaged ones and shipped me a complete set, box and all. it was actually a blessing because these new ones sound so much better than the ones they replaced. my first ones sounded ok but would get harsh specially with rock.  the new ones are so much smoother in the highs. a little thick sounding but overall im very happy with them

Nov 19, 2011 at 4:09 AM Post #8 of 13
Hello. My dear friends, tell me please what i need to get a free replacement of earphones from monster? Do i must have guarantee or invoice from place i bought or something else? How can  i check if earphones was replaced before - i bought it at ebat used and now i have broke it. 
Please help me who have experience to do iy.
Thanks

Nov 19, 2011 at 5:07 AM Post #9 of 13

Quote:
Hello. My dear friends, tell me please what i need to get a free replacement of earphones from monster? Do i must have guarantee or invoice from place i bought or something else? How can  i check if earphones was replaced before - i bought it at ebat used and now i have broke it. 
Please help me who have experience to do iy.
Thanks

Sorry, but you don't have any warranty on used IEMs. Best way is to contact the seller to see if he can get a replacement.

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #10 of 13

Quote:
Sorry, but you don't have any warranty on used IEMs. Best way is to contact the seller to see if he can get a replacement.

So broken earphones can only change the shop where it was bought but not any man?
I heard that anyone can contact with monster, to fill request for replace and get new one...

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #11 of 13
I am still looking for a replacement set of earphones. I sent my Turbines to Monster and they have had them since mid-October because they have none in stock.

Are there any earphones out there that sound like my Turbine's? Anything from Meelec or Logitech? Please help guys!

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #12 of 13

Quote:
I am still looking for a replacement set of earphones. I sent my Turbines to Monster and they have had them since mid-October because they have none in stock.

Are there any earphones out there that sound like my Turbine's? Anything from Meelec or Logitech? Please help guys!

yeah as long as you don't get Meelec's a151, you'll get a bass monster from them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back