Monster Turbine Pro, Jamz and Centerstage thoughts?
Nov 4, 2009 at 1:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SchneiderStudios

500+ Head-Fier
I own the original Turbines and just now saw that Monster has some new in-ears in the market, any of you guys own or reviewed any of these?
I want to know if they are any better then the original Turbines.

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #2 of 5
I'm still waiting for comparisons of the Jamz and the Turbines. Really interested in the Jamz.

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #3 of 5
Of all the Turbines, I like the look of Jamz the most. So how would the Jamz perform? We need somebody to test them out
regular_smile .gif

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #4 of 5
There are several goodf threads on both the copper and gold pro's and the copper ones are on sale for $175 with Dell in the US which is a heck of a good price.

I currently have a pair of the Gold and used to own the original Turbines. I would say the Pro Gold improves on the Turbines in every way possible, better treble, better mid range, better more controlled and refined bass while still having lost of bass, better sound stage (way better). If you like your Turbines and want a nice improvement over them the Pro Gold or Copper (copper is supposed to a bit leaner in the bass with more forward mids and treble which may or mat not be your cup of tea) will certainly do the trick for you.

Apr 25, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #5 of 5
I don't live in the US, and do not have access to the Pros right now. I am looking exclusively at the Jamz because it's what's cheap and available to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back