Monster Turbine Pro Golds $149 on Amazon
Feb 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Gage

Head-Fier
Hey guys, so I purchased these and received them a few days back, now I'm 99% sure they are legit but parts of me is still concerned because of the price... Anyone else buy these that can confirm whether they are indeed legit and not fakes?

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: I should mention they did come with the 2 packs of SuperTips as well as a separate pack for Triflange and another separate pack for regular tips, and to my ears they sound pretty good!

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #2 of 7
Did you buy them from amazon.com or amazon.ca? Also did you purchased from amazon themselves or the 3rd party vendors? If its from Amazon itself, then they're most likely legit.

Feb 7, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:
Hey guys, so I purchased these and received them a few days back, now I'm 99% sure they are legit but parts of me is still concerned because of the price... Anyone else buy these that can confirm whether they are indeed legit and not fakes?

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: I should mention they did come with the 2 packs of SuperTips as well as a separate pack for Triflange and another separate pack for regular tips, and to my ears they sound pretty good!

They always have come with a large assortment of tips, and like said above, amazon.com is a legit seller. And people have been buying it at 150 for a while now, so it's all fine and dandy.

Feb 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #7 of 7
Hey guys thanks for all the replies! Yes they were indeed purchase from amazon.com, not .ca, so it sounds like im in the clear then! perfect! thanks again everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back