Monster Turbine Pro Gold vs Copper
Oct 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hman1001

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. So I'm interested in getting either one of these two IEMs but can't decide. Like which one has the better  (and more powerful) bass and sound quality and what are the differences between the two. The Copper is way more expensive than the Gold but I heard the sound quality is about the same, so what makes it different from the Gold? Also, anyone know  a good place I can buy IEM's for a good price (like cheaper than msrp)?

Oct 22, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey! I don't know about the sound differences, but if you're going to look for a cheaper price, try Monster's website. You can find the coppers refurbished for 150. Not sure about the golds though.

Oct 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #3 of 3
I would check on Amazon from time to time. I have the MTPG and I got them for $157 on amazon. They are currently my favorite headphones I have. I only own the Klipsch S4 & Denon AH-D 1001 aside from the MTPG. I think they are a wonderful pair of IEMs. My only issue is that they tend to have really bad driver flex. The right bud keeps going out on me and I am going to get a new pair through Monsters return program soon. If you can deal with possibly having to return them every once-in-a-while I think they are worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back