Monster Turbine Pro Copper from Amazon???
Feb 22, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #3 of 26
you could get it for $220 new from onecall.com

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #4 of 26
Okey thanx!

Just ordered them!

Buffalowings: They don´t ship international, live in sweden

Do you have to pay import fee every time on Amazon or is it like ordering from other companies, sometimes you pay it sometimes you don´t??

Feb 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #6 of 26
tough call, buy.com is not an authorized dealer of Monster Turbine headphones. I doubt that they would be fake, but to stay in the safe side, you probably should not buy from them

Feb 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #7 of 26

Quote:
tough call, buy.com is not an authorized dealer of Monster Turbine headphones. I doubt that they would be fake, but to stay in the safe side, you probably should not buy from them

I remember reading that buy.com was actually a authorized monster dealer...somewhere, but they don't get exactly glowing reviews

Feb 22, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #8 of 26
buy.com is listed as an authorized dealer of Monster Cables. They are not listed as an authorized dealer of Monster Turbine products.

Feb 22, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #9 of 26
wow, the buy.com deal is pretty crazy. I was about to toss it up on SD, but noticed it was listed as a low-stock item. Anyone thinking about buying these better nab them quick
smile.gif

PS: I had this convo before with a monster rep, they told me they are authorized for headphones (although it may be on a he-said/she-said case by case). Knowing their staff, they'll let this slip through the cracks
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #10 of 26

Amazon themself don't ship international neither
Quote:
Okey thanx!

Just ordered them!

Buffalowings: They don´t ship international, live in sweden

Do you have to pay import fee every time on Amazon or is it like ordering from other companies, sometimes you pay it sometimes you don´t??

Feb 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM Post #15 of 26
Amazon is an authorized retailer of Monster Turbines. There are genuine. Amazon's prices on items change more than the stock market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back