Monster Turbine Pearl Case and Earhook Question
Apr 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MiniWumbo

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Head-fi,

About three weeks ago, I bought a pair of Monster Turbine Pearls (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they were on sale) and didn't notice something until a few days ago.

The case is a bit different from the normal turbines I used to own.  One side of the case is a stretchy fabric while the other is the same as the lid and is stitched.

Is this normal?

I, also, noticed that the earhooks don't seem to fit the 'reinforced' part of the cable that well.  The earhooks seem to be too small and, when I tried to put them on, I felt like they were going to rip off.  

Apr 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #3 of 6
My case is the same, (regular turbines) Came direct from the outlet store.

May 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #5 of 6
MAN, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I've been wanderind around the internet for weeks looking for somebody willing to sell the turbine earhooks, but couldn't find anyone (even at the official website they don't sell it anymore separately). If you're not going to use yours and, therefore, might sell them, PLEASE contact me by email (pedrolatro@gmail.com) as soon as you can. Thank you!

May 13, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
MAN, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I've been wanderind around the internet for weeks looking for somebody willing to sell the turbine earhooks, but couldn't find anyone (even at the official website they don't sell it anymore separately). If you're not going to use yours and, therefore, might sell them, PLEASE contact me by email (pedrolatro@gmail.com) as soon as you can. Thank you!

Are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back