Monster turbine missing mesh
Aug 22, 2012 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fursquare

New Head-Fier
Hello all.

Today i just noticed that my right side mesh covering is missing. It was there a few days ago and im just guessing that it got loose and fell out. My question are my headphones still safe to use without breaking them? What do you guys suggest that i do?

Aug 22, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello all.
Today i just noticed that my right side mesh covering is missing. It was there a few days ago and im just guessing that it got loose and fell out. My question are my headphones still safe to use without breaking them? What do you guys suggest that i do?

If they're still under warranty of course contact Monster. If not, they're safe to use, but you risk the problem of foreign partials falling in there, especially bits of earwax. Have you checked the case you keep them in? You could also look into using foam tips with wax guards which will cover the nozzle. Or, look into some material you can use to replace the mesh.

Aug 22, 2012 at 1:11 AM Post #3 of 3
I think theyre still under warranty because all the new monster turbines are sold with a three year limited warranty right? I am just reluctant to send them in because im worried it will take weeks or even a month to get a replacement. I like to use my iems on the bus everyday or so and i am reluctant to part with them :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back