Monster Turbine ( Cable Crap )
Sep 10, 2009 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

XtT

New Head-Fier
So I've been using my Turbines for around a month now and the well known cable issues are getting to me. Whenever I have the cable straight the sound is fine but if I bend the cable a little too much to the side the sound distorts. I can't exactly get a warranty replacement and the return policy from this guy:
MONSTER TURBINE INEAR HEADPHONES Btr then Dr Dre beats - eBay (item 260437891622 end time Sep-26-09 21:47:29 PDT) isn't applicable anymore.

So any idea where I should go from here? Toss 'em? The sound still sounds fine when it's straight and I've been wrapping them with a bit of tape to try to keep them that way, anything else I can do to preserve them? To be honest I expected a bit more out of something at this cost.

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM Post #2 of 4
I bought my Turbines from that same guy, and he said he accepts exchanges.

It has been a month since you bought them, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Just say you got a defective pair or something.

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #4 of 4
Tell me about it, I'm facing the same problem right. I sent Monster an email and they just got to me yesterday. Hopefully, I'll get a RMA number and address soon.

Since you bought them from eBay, I doubt Monster will honor the warranty, but it doesn't hurt to try. Either talk with the seller or try contacting Monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back