Monster RMA service Horrible.
Oct 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jamestsao

New Head-Fier
Ok, i am wondering if anyone is experiencing similar issues as i am. My turbines broke within the warranty period and i sent them out and they received it near the end of august. It is now almost November and i still don't have my replacements. I called a few times already and each time they tell me, "Oh, we'll be getting the shipment next week." I called yesterday and this time they told me mid November. I don't know what to believe. Has anyone else experienced this ********? Is there a monster rep on here that can explain what the problem is.

Oct 21, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 3

Monster is horrible! Look at my issues with them. they lost my MTPC. Luckily i managed to talk to the customer service manager but they are always taking their own sweet time! it took me taking to 3 different person to get things moving.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/576470/monster-cable-horrible-service

Quote:
Ok, i am wondering if anyone is experiencing similar issues as i am. My turbines broke within the warranty period and i sent them out and they received it near the end of august. It is now almost November and i still don't have my replacements. I called a few times already and each time they tell me, "Oh, we'll be getting the shipment next week." I called yesterday and this time they told me mid November. I don't know what to believe. Has anyone else experienced this ********? Is there a monster rep on here that can explain what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back