Monster Miles Davis Tribute Jazz Headphones? Or are they just Turbine Pros?
Oct 23, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #16 of 19
They do look kinda badass - but $400 is a lot of moolah.

What's this audio disc that "let's you hear the difference great headphones make"?

Oct 23, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #17 of 19
Yeah they do look super nice. $400 is a lot, but it comes with a bunch of extra Miles content so it sounds about right. That audio disc you're talking about is something they put with a lot of their headphones I think.. probably some orchestral composition with a bunch of sounds and audio levels or something.. not really sure though"

Oct 31, 2009 at 6:57 AM Post #18 of 19
New member, first post, long time lurker. I want to share what little I do know for sure concerning the Miles davis set. They are not the same as pros, without a doubt. And a considerable lure is that they will be quite limited in the number sold, so that will bring in some folks that want to say they have one. 400 hundered is expensive, no doubt, won't be the only overpriced phones though. My hat is off to Monster for the Marketing plan, I think for myself, I'll opt for the Pro..as for the difference between the gold and copper Pro, looks like the copper is going to available less than the gold for now, another marketing idea. Being a gearhead is not easy...on the wallet anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back