Monster Diddy Beats by Dre and Beats Solo HD DEMOS in!
Jul 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

artleaf2

Member of the Trade: DXCstore.com
We just got our Diddy Beats demos in. They sound great and they're not even broken in yet. The only issue is fitment. They are a little awkwardly shaped and it can be difficult to get a proper seal due to the tapered design of the driver housings. I encourage everyone to come test them out for yourself so you can decide if it's the right earphone for you.

Dxc Store

Jul 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM Post #2 of 13
would like to try one
see how bass it will
beyersmile.png

Jul 13, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 13
Hopefully the titanium on the drivers noticeably improves the sound of the SOLO HD... the original didn't fare so well in Consumer Reports.

Sep 10, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #9 of 13
I tried my friend's Diddy beats the other day and I think they are horrible.
They sounded distorted and unrealistic.  I actually thought they were fakes at first.
I'm gonna ask him for a re-listen to see if they improved from any burn in if they need it but my first impressions of it are definitely negative.

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #10 of 13
Hi,

Honestly I'm not a big fan of Diddy beats but they are not that bad...
I'm not sure how much your friend paid for that pair but his pair makes distorted sound, they are definitely defected or fake.
If he purchased from authorized dealer, please let him to exchange them.

Actually I'm re-trying our demo, they sound good!
And also if you live in LA area, I recommend to stop by our store and re-try them.

Thanks!

DXC STORE

Oct 9, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #11 of 13
Ok guys I know most of you are new........but that is really not an excuse. It is absolutely rude to criticize a sponsors announcement thread.  If you do not like a product start a thread in one of the appropriate forums.  This is an ANNOUNCEMENT forum for SPONSORS !

They pay for this site to operate. You do not have to like a product to respect the sponsors. All of you should feel bad for ruining this thread.

Artleaf2 I apologize for also making this thread a discussion but it really upsets me when I see rude behavior. These guys owe you an apology. Good luck in all you do!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back