Monster Cable introduces "Monster® Butterfly™ by Vivienne Tam with ControlTalk™ High Performance In-Ear Headphones"
Feb 26, 2010 at 3:03 AM Post #2 of 27
"Fashion and music together gives you a different journey, different world and experience of life. Music gives my designs movement and rhythm. I dance with my designs. ."
–Double happiness, Vivienne Tam

Sorry, had too
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 26, 2010 at 3:13 AM Post #3 of 27
they're just whoring out the franchise now.

Feb 26, 2010 at 3:16 AM Post #4 of 27
I'd bet good money that this, the Lady Gaga, P. Diddy and Beats IEMs all sound identical if you take away the outer appearance.

Hell even the Turbine Pro might, who knows.

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:17 AM Post #8 of 27
Tacky, gaudy, garish and wholly unattractive.

But hey, given Monster's track record, they'll probably sound decent enough to be worth a look.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #9 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame21x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tacky, gaudy, garish and wholly unattractive.

But hey, given Monster's track record, they'll probably sound decent enough to be worth a look.
smily_headphones1.gif

+1 I agree they are a bit tacky looking. I thought they did a much better job with the Lady Gaga Edition.

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #10 of 27
Since they advertise the way it looks..I don't see how it's that attractive or nice looking

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:41 AM Post #13 of 27
question: would you guys wear this out in public if it is amazing sounding(let's just say equivalent of UM3X or IE8, whichever you prefer), knowing how it looks...

Feb 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #14 of 27
I don't see the problem with them for the the more girly type of girl. that actually might like the design. I'm willing to bet the look better when worn and not on a render.

I don't expect these to sound particularly good, possibly share drivers with beats buds and gagas, but hey, you never know. I'm really curious as to what their Jamz series earbuds sound like.

Feb 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #15 of 27
I am planning to get a pair of these for my girlfriend, does anyone which model of the Monster IEMs is it based on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back