Monster Cable Customer Support
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Tomboii

New Head-Fier
I send them an email regarding my Monster Turbine "in-ear speakers" on the 17th of february and I still haven't received a reply.
I am still young and don't have a lot of experience with customer services but this seemed a bit long to me.
I called the phone number for Dutch customers today within service hours and I wasn't able to get anyone on the line (Tuesday 2 PM GMT+1) , they just confirmed me that their service hours where from 9:30 AM to 4 PM GMT+0, which means I should've gotten someone on the line.
Since they speak Dutch in certain parts of Belgium I tried to call that phone number, I got an automated response that the phone number does not exist. 
I tried searching the internet for Monster Cable service numbers but I couldn't find any beside the international one. Which I'm hesistant to call because my english is not really good.

This is the e-mail/message I send to the support

[size=small]Subject: [/size][size=small]Some kind of cover got loose[/size]
[size=small]Category Name: [/size][size=small]Monster Headphones[/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small]Product Name: [/size][size=small]Monster Turbine in-ear speakers[/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small]Comment: [/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small]Picture : [/size][size=small]http://tinypic.com/r/ngaqgo/5[/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small]As you can see one of the two earbuds is missing a cover. ( the top one ) It somehow got loose even though I never take the eartips off. The sound has been distorted ever since, what are the steps I need to take to make use of the warranty?[/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small][/size]
[size=small]Thanks a lot, Tom.[/size]

I learned on these forums that the part that is missing is called a nozzle mesh, obviously never taking the eartips off is not correct. I switched them a couple of times to see the fit and I lost one of them once. I always carry them in the bag they give you with it, or put them in my jacket temporarily when I'll be listening to my music anytime soon (5min).

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the Monster customer service, the response time & what I should do.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back