Monster Brand iPop Mini to RCA
Dec 31, 2002 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

FrostyMMB

500+ Head-Fier
Has anyone heard this? I saw it at Best Buy. I assumed since it was monster cable that it was just an overpriced standard cable with little to offer over a ratshack one. It did look really flexible. Someone want to pick on up and give it a listen?

B000068IH5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

AICIP_glam__pkg_bkrnd.jpg

Dec 31, 2002 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 7
It is for the iPod. I saw it at my local Apple Store once.

Dec 31, 2002 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 7
I was wondering about that myself.

Dec 31, 2002 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 7
I think that, that cable is selling itself only saying "it's for the Ipod". Only because that says in the box and you have an Ipod you "should" buy it. It's not better than a RatShak... IMO.

Dec 31, 2002 at 10:26 PM Post #5 of 7
It's iPod, by the way. I don't understand where the confusion comes in with the people who call it Ipod. With the hundreds and hundreds of products and software with a lowercase i and an uppercase letter following it, I just don't get it.

Jan 1, 2003 at 6:41 PM Post #6 of 7
If you change the color of that cable to blue and stick on a more traditional looking connector, it would look the same as a Monster cable that I have. Mine came is some kit for hooking up a computer, that included this cable and a phone jack to modem cable and a Musicmatch install cd. I am not impressed with my cable. Dark and muddy, veiled, slurred, any of those words can be used to describe what my cable does. I would bet that this iPod cable is the same thing in a new jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back