Monster Beats Tour Issue
Jul 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Hauken

New Head-Fier
I panic bought the Tour's before a 14 hour flight and am not exactly happy. The sound is Ok, not given the price, but Ok, so I'll keep them.

Problem is the design and the eartips that these came with, NONE of them can keep the buds in proper and they just keep sliding out and I've got no idea how to get new ones, I'm currently living in China...

Any recommended replacements? Some form of viable DIY solution would be great :p

May 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #4 of 13
Try using slightly smaller tips and then inserting the earphones deeper than usual into your ears.  Pulling up and outwards on the back of your ear will make insertion this way much easier.

May 11, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:
I panic bought the Tour's before a 14 hour flight and am not exactly happy. The sound is Ok, not given the price, but Ok, so I'll keep them.

Problem is the design and the eartips that these came with, NONE of them can keep the buds in proper and they just keep sliding out and I've got no idea how to get new ones, I'm currently living in China...

Any recommended replacements? Some form of viable DIY solution would be great :p

The Monster tips are plan horrible, they drop out often as they are so "slippery". 

+2 on the Sony EX tips, they just make monster earphones better in every way. 

May 11, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #7 of 13
Here's the clone hybrids.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/15shopgoods/m.html?_nkw=EP-Ex10A&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_sop=1&_odkw=&_osacat=0

I owned Tours once upon a time.....Once upon a time.

May 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:
LOL didn't catch that, gonna put the blame on epicfailxD though =P

Why did you think that is his screen name? 
tongue_smile.gif
. He got us all. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back