Driver Size: 53mm with neodymium magnets
Impedance: 32 ohms
Frequency Response: 16 Hz ~ 28 kHz
Sensitivity: 100dB ±3dB
Acoustic Isolation: -28dB
Rated Input Power: 500mW
Maximum Input Power: 1500mW

Mar 25, 2018 at 10:35 AM Post #2 of 4
I did. They have a great build. I like them with brainwaves hybrid pads but they where still to sharp. I put a layer of tissue behind the pad but in the end decided that I wanted something more. I also wanted to try something open so I got the m560 since it was down to $149/$120(openbox). I really felt like they were a great build and have a good sound just to much highs for me.

KwS7UbGMi46aPX4g2

I listened to them with the XL pads off my Retro's and with the standard sized pads. In the end the sharpness made me think I would rather listen to the Retro's. The pads where bigger then the m560's pads. They almost fit my ears. I think a smaller person might find them just fine at stock.

Mar 8, 2019 at 6:23 PM Post #3 of 4
i just got some out of curiosity. VERY impressed for the price! nice and clear up high, good bass texture, very audio-technica-ish. I would call it the best budget can out there for audiophile tastes (not basshead tastes)

Jul 26, 2021 at 1:17 PM Post #4 of 4
Not your typical consumer-oriented V-shape signature. Once i got used to actually having mids in the music, I love 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back