Monoprice SonicSolice
Dec 9, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm interested in this as well.  I am considering buying a pair and will post a review if I do.  The specs look pretty good and with Monoprice, the quality could surprise you, or disappoint you just as well.

By the way it is "SonicSolace" with an "a"

Apr 5, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 4
I own them. Identical to the one put out by Bohm. They are very comfortable, well built and seem to be a decent value for the money, if you plan to use them for use on public transit they are worthwhile. I don't think using them as a home headphone you'd be that happy however.

Apr 17, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #4 of 4
I also own a pair for more than a year and I use them in public transport and office... for the price, the sound and build quality is really surprising, they are hard to beat !!

Comfortable and heavy duty built at the same time, but they are a little bit heavy, but not to the point of wearing fatigue. The battery life is quite long, I charge them twice a week and I usse them 4-6h/day without the noice cancelling option turned ON, since they are quite "isolated" by themselve. the NC is not that great but is suitable for metro/bus noises. I never used them in a plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back