monoprice 9927 earphone any good?
Aug 1, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #16 of 18
Thanks for reviewing the Monoprice 9927 earbuds. After reading several great reviews, I just got mine for iPod/iPhone use. I love the sound, but when my cords abrade my shirt, or get jostled a lot when walking, I can hear the reverb/interference noise (for lack of a better term) thru the earbuds. This never happens when using my Apple earbuds. Is this an occurrence others have dealt with? Maybe the Monoprice insulation is not as noiseproof as Apple $35 earbuds? Thanks again. 

Feb 9, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #18 of 18
I owned the silver version a few years ago, and seemed to recall they were large, with some finicky placement issues, but sounded good for the price once they burned in - I wound up giving them to my son to "get him started in the right way."

Turns out an ad just popped up from Monoprice on my screen today - these are currently on sale for $5.99! Couldn't resist, ordered a pair and will update when they arrive...  I've got some interesting, low cost brawlers (Brainwavz Beta, Brainwavz Omega, Monoprice inverted driver, Philips SHE9620, MEElectronics M9P gen 2's, Koss KSC-75s with the Kramer mods) so should turn out to be an interesting comparison...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back