Monoprice 8323 vs Siberia v2
Jul 26, 2014 at 11:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

audiolibrarian

Head-Fier
Like many others, I'm new to the whole "audiophile" thing and I've never really paid a lot of attention to the sound quality of my headphones. I decided to test out the Monoprice 8323's which were suggested by a bunch of people for their value and I currently have the white Siberia v2's. My problem is that I'm having a hard time telling which one has better audio quality. I know that some of this is subjective depending on use, but I've never really listened to good quality headphones making it hard to know what I should listen for. I've asked my friend who has more knowledge in this area, but I'm still having a tough time and was curious if anyone has ever compared them before audio quality wise.

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Your experience is all that really matters. If you can't tell much (or any difference), than there's no important difference :)

Not surprising to me if the Monoprice sound as good as the V2s. Most gaming headsets are quite overpriced in terms of their SQ in comparison to the best non-gaming headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back