Monitors out the front of a Scarlett 2i2
Jan 11, 2013 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SMOR3S

100+ Head-Fier
Until I pickup a 1/4" to RCA cable adapter @ Radioshack, (Cause for some reason I misplaced my one I got from Guitar Center.) I am connecting my monitors out the front of my Scarlett 2i2, in the headphone jack, instead of (like I said.), using the back 1/4" Left and Right ports...

Doing RCA to 3.5mm into one jack... will that mess up the monitors stereo output any? I was just curious...

Thanks...

Jan 11, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Until I pickup a 1/4" to RCA cable adapter @ Radioshack, (Cause for some reason I misplaced my one I got from Guitar Center.) I am connecting my monitors out the front of my Scarlett 2i2, in the headphone jack, instead of (like I said.), using the back 1/4" Left and Right ports...

Doing RCA to 3.5mm into one jack... will that mess up the monitors stereo output any? I was just curious...

Thanks...

I get the feeling it would, but I'm not sure why.... Probably not helpful but my first thought is DON'T DO IT!!!

Jan 12, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I get the feeling it would, but I'm not sure why.... Probably not helpful but my first thought is DON'T DO IT!!!

Like I see, and don't see why it would, but at the same time, it's like RCA, to this dinky ass 3.5mm cable, out the front of my ai... I'll book it over to radioshack and get an adapter cable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back