Momentum, H7 or QC25 ??
Feb 6, 2016 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BYourLord

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone !

I was hearing that the next iPhone will drop the jack 3.5mm so if I buy a wired headphone it would be an issue considering that i'm an iphone user and will probably buy the next one.. 

I've tested the Momentum 2.0 wired version in a local store here in Belgium and the sound was very nice.. Also tested the Bose QC25 quickly but i felt a better sound with the Sennheiser.. maybe i'm wrong... 
confused.gif

I will travelling to Asia in 2 months so I would buy them before the departure date, I'll also use it with my laptop for movies for ex.. so not only smartphone usage

I'm hesitating between these models:

QC25
Momentum Wired 2.0
Momentum Wireless 
Bang Ollufsen H6/H7 

I heard the bluetooth issue with the wired version of momentum.. whats going on finaly ? Is it fixed or not yet ? 

Thanks for you help !
(and sorry english isn't my native language) 

Feb 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #3 of 8
When I was looking for a bluetooth headphone, I had tried both Momentum2wireless and Beoplay H7. In the end I bought H7 because the 'always on' noise-cancelling of momentum was a no-go for me. For me personally, sound quality was equally good on both. Since noise cancelling is always on momentum, there is less distraction to music on that though.

i love the H7, battery life is awesome. i hear about 5hrs each day and the battery lasts me for about 3weeks. One problem i foubd is that H7 drops bluetooth once in a while. for me it looses connection maybe once a day.

Feb 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #6 of 8
I think the qc25s sound a bit better than the momentum wireless, plus they indeed are still having issues with the Bluetooth. The qc25s are good especially if you'll be traveling. Just b sure to keep batteries ready because they sound awful with noise cancelling off.

And I wouldn't too worry too much about the iPhone dropping the headphone jack, there will be lightning adapters available readily for your convenience at $59.99 a pop REJOICE!

I would recommend the Bose soundlink on ear Bluetooth, it sounds pretty great and I use it all the time. Haven't heard the over ear tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back