Momentum 4 ANC problem/Warranty help
Mar 26, 2023 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Valen1901

New Head-Fier
i was gifted a pair of momentum 4s from a family figure, they bought them overseas with cash and no reciept, so i dont have a proof of purchase, however i do have the case, and the warranty card and information card with everything else still with me. Is there any way for me to still have valid warranty? Or maybe i could purchase warranty myself on this product? My products seems to be faulty and think has an ANC defect. It started to sound faulty and creates alot of white noise when anc is on, for example when im next to and air conditioner it creates a lot of white noise, not necessarily the rumbling of the ac but white noise. Ive tried resetting, a hard reset and basically anything else i could find to help. Is there anyway i can get warranty on this product? Or do you guys know any fix to the ANC problem?

Mar 26, 2023 at 11:47 AM Post #2 of 4
Mar 26, 2023 at 8:33 PM Post #3 of 4
i was gifted a pair of momentum 4s from a family figure, they bought them overseas with cash and no reciept, so i dont have a proof of purchase, however i do have the case, and the warranty card and information card with everything else still with me. Is there any way for me to still have valid warranty? Or maybe i could purchase warranty myself on this product? My products seems to be faulty and think has an ANC defect. It started to sound faulty and creates alot of white noise when anc is on, for example when im next to and air conditioner it creates a lot of white noise, not necessarily the rumbling of the ac but white noise. Ive tried resetting, a hard reset and basically anything else i could find to help. Is there anyway i can get warranty on this product? Or do you guys know any fix to the ANC problem?
@Sennheiser

Mar 28, 2023 at 3:44 AM Post #4 of 4
@Sennheiser when are we getting the new firmware version? AFAIK everyone's ANC is broken since last firmware (that came out in September!). I was told in January then a month ago I was told "in more ore less a week", which was totally not true. I thought about giving it a chance but since its never coming out I might return them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back