Modern Funk (not old stuff)
Mar 27, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #16 of 24

Yeah! You got the idea dude! That's the kind of sound I'm going for. I call it modern funk.

I think funk almost came back with Daft Punk, but kinda stopped there. I just think funk sound can be improved if the sound is updated with modern equipment. Would really enhance the sound. Daft Punk demonstrated that already. I just don't like classic funk due to the sound being outdated.

It seems like funk is an off-shoot of jazz with keyboard electronic sounds taking center focus. I'm trying to get sounds like my first thread post. They hit it really well with the sound style, and it has some of that mellow pink floyd guitar in it as well.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #22 of 24
Me encanta tu rollo, funk moderno y que suene bien, con el toque actual y de jazz, de vez en cuando un toque callejero y musica fuerte, un amigo ha hecho esto, espero te guste,

otras con algo que recuerda al "funk"con otro poco de pop, rock, 80, jazz, comercial, electronica ...

la proxima será con grupos de funk que son de la epoca pero tienen cosas diferentes, gracias por vuestros aportes
i love sir duke, gran homenaje a duke y la investigación de la armonia,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back