Mobius Usage Priority [Poll]

What is/are your desired feature priority for Mobius?

• Audio quality (for any use, as a closed headphone)

• 3D simulation & head tracking features (for games, music, movies, etc)

• Wireless headphones (that sound good)

• Audio quality + 3D features equally

• 3D + wireless equally

• All of the above equally

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 18, 2018 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CT007

1000+ Head-Fier
What will be your main use for Mobius?

Aug 18, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #2 of 3
For now, I wouldn't mind a reasonably priced closed movie(or game) headphone with surround with very good SQ (or at least does well with movie imaging and sound in terms of realism). Wireless would be a bonus if they can achieve it well when it comes to audio/video synchronability with hardly no latency with realistic sound quality. This would be very practical.

What is notice most is the dialog of the movie sounding odd with headphones in general. There must be a way to get all this taken care with good sound processing with surround.

In the end, I'd want all this in a tiny iem that fits my ear well that is waterproof with very long battery life that for practical purposes, will be used for all applications. This will device will do a lot accurately as well (sleep and exercise patterns, my physical parameters all taken over time that I can utilize to analyze my conditions). This will eventually happen one day.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 4:32 AM Post #3 of 3
Like a bionic augmentation of our own hearing.

Inevitably this will occur, along with better than bat hearing and even more possibilities.

It all starts with an implant that gives hearing to the deaf...but turns out better than our own crappy organic weak schiit...and the green eyed monster comes out to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back