Mobile version of Head-Fi?
Dec 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #76 of 165
Quote:
Quote:
Also, it would make a nice selling point for getting other sites to convert. The percentage of mobile users will not be going down - it will be the primary form of going online in a few more years.

It is my primary way of browsing the interwebs now. 

[size=medium]
yikes - last thing us addicts need is yet another reason to while away much of our nonlistening (and listening) time here :wink:

I for one would probably jump on here with a blackberry more often, too (using a 10inch netbook right now). but the FCC-ordained bifurcation of mobile internet versus wired internet has me worried - the implications are not pretty
[/size]

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #77 of 165
On any and every web browser I try on my G2 Android, I'm able to view Head-fi, but it will NOT let me post. Only Ultralight let's me post, and it's a super glitchy browser, with very limited features.

Fix this, plx. I'd like to post on Head-fi with the 7438947983748392 browsers I have for the sole intention of finding one that lets me post here...

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #78 of 165
Also if you have a phone with the moble view option, try it both on and off to see which is faster page loading wise. For some odd reason full site works much quicker.

Edit: Yah I forgot about that I can't post ethier...

Jan 8, 2011 at 3:14 AM Post #80 of 165
Both Opera and Mini Opera won't let me post.

Its annoying as Ultralight has some keys that will erase my posts like the 'ecks' key. I can't even use it or it will erase this post...

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #81 of 165

Quote:
I hope so! What an excellent Christmas it would be... Imagine:

Christmas morning, wake up, check Head-Fi, get out of bed, open HD800's
biggrin.gif

God, that almost made me cry with happiness
biggrin.gif
Let's get our hopes up for 2011!

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #82 of 165
^Lol

Comparing head-fi to other sites such as You tube and such Head-fi is a bit slow...I guess because of all the ads it has to load.

Jan 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #84 of 165

Quote:
Quote:
Both Opera and Mini Opera won't let me post.

Its annoying as Ultralight has some keys that will erase my posts like the 'ecks' key. I can't even use it or it will erase this post...

You can post with Opera Mini if you change your preferred editor type to BB code under account details.

This^

Feb 6, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #90 of 165
Please implement a mobile version of the site.
Tapatalk and Forum Runner are great innovations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back