Mobile DAC
Jul 9, 2016 at 6:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

mathbunnyru

New Head-Fier
Hello. I have Sennheiser HD598 (to use while on the road) and Beyerdynamic T1 with Schiit Valhalla 2 with Schiit Bifrost (to listen to at home). Now, I want to buy a new good mobile DAC. I'm thinking about Chord Mojo (based on reviews, it's awesome). I will mostly use this mobile DAC with my Sennheisers and sometimes at my home (with Valhalla 2 and T1). I'll also probably buy some planar headphones few years later.

So, I have several questions:
1. Is Chord Mojo good and is it good for my headphones?
2. Are there any better (more interesting, DACs worth to take a look at) DACs?

Btw, I don't want to spend more than $600for DAC.

Thank you!

May 10, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #2 of 6
And? after about 3 years, you found what you are looking for? (It's actually difficult to give good advice, what you should buy. Some like or dislike the sound signatures of any dac + headphone combination.)

May 12, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #4 of 6
Why not? :)

I got Chord Mojo, and I'm pretty happy with it. Right now I have Chord Mojo + Noble X universal IEMs as my portable setup.
I cannot say that I'm an audiophile, in any way, but Mojo is definitely worth a try, if you have some local store or a friend who got it.

Kind regards :wink:

May 13, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #5 of 6
Why not? :)

I got Chord Mojo, and I'm pretty happy with it. Right now I have Chord Mojo + Noble X universal IEMs as my portable setup.
I cannot say that I'm an audiophile, in any way, but Mojo is definitely worth a try, if you have some local store or a friend who got it.

Kind regards

Nice setup, excellent decisions! You went straight for the safe, high quality components, huh? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back